GeekGal, Email Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS Degree & 15 + years experience supporting email issues of all kinds

I just created a new account so I can get help signing on to

Customer Question

I just created a new account so I can get help signing on to my old account. I forgot my password
Category: Email
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 3 months ago.

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Would you please share your lost email id?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.

Do you have mobile number that ends at ******92

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I used to. I no longer have that phone

Is there any other device that helps automatic login to lost email

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Are you still there

yes, i am checking for other option..

I am sorry to say that i can't further assist you to give a solution rather contacting yahoo for this case.

Request create a case on yahoo for this..

Click here to redirect page to yahoo for creating case

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
does t6hat mean I will not be charged

You will not get charged for this

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thank you

Before requesting refund, i shall opt out to other experts to see if they have any other options

If nobody responds, you will get the refund

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
how long do I need to stay on line and wait
Expert:  GeekGal replied 3 months ago.

Hi Gary. My name is*****'m sorry that you've been waiting. Now that you have created an email address that you can use to receive emails form Yahoo customer service, you could just initiate a chat with them again. However, if you'd like to explore other possibilities for regaining access to your old account, please try the steps below.

Please, follow the instructions below to reset your Yahoo password:
- Click the following link:
- On that first page, choose the "My account may have been compromised" option and click the Next button.
- Fill out the requested questions and fill in the data when asked for it
You will then be given the chance to reset your password.

If that does not work for you, you can submit a ticket directly to Yahoo and get the password ***** by following the link and instructions at the following link:

- If you prefer to speak with someone, you can call them at one of the following numbers:
-->(###) ###-####Tech Support
-->(###) ###-####Tech Support
-->(###) ###-####Tech Support
-->(###) ###-####Billing Number
----> When you call them, you may wish to mention that you wish to upgrade to "Yahoo Plus" which is $19.99 / year. Once you do that, they will be a lot more helpful.

If they cannot help you at the number, you can send an email to the following address:***@******.***
----> In this email, put your Yahoo or At&t ID in the Subject field.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 3 months ago.

Please let me know how this works for you. If you need clarification on any of the steps or have additional questions I am happy to assist. I am committed to working with you until the problem is fully resolved.

When your problem has been resolved, would you mind taking a moment to rate my service? I'd really appreciate it!. As an independent contractor for just answer, I do not receive credit for my answer and I am not compensated in any way without a rating of at least 3 stars. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. Please remember, don't rate until you are satisfied. If you need more help, please let me know so I can continue to work with you or allow me to "opt-out" so that other experts can assist you. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
the sites did not help I have been going in circles with them
Expert:  GeekGal replied 3 months ago.

How long has it been since you were able to log in to your old Yahoo account? Are you using the same computer that you were using when you accessed it previously? If so there is a possibility that it is saved somewhere on your computer. and that I might be able to retrieve if I connect remotely to your computer and look for it. Please advise.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I don't remember the last time I had to log on. It has been awhile. no I don't have it saved on my computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 3 months ago.

thank you for that information, I'm sorry but I won't be able to help you. I will opt in the hopes that someone else can. Have a good weekend!

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I don't wish to continue this. Too frustrating. Please refund any charges that were made as no one seems to be able to help.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I did not get the help I needed. When I signed up it said there will be no charge if I did not get a satisfactory answer, but my bank account shows I was charged. I would like, reimbersed