jhannell
jhannell, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Experience in Windows environment. ASP, Visual Basic, Ajax
14934061

I cannot reset by email password to be able to get into my

Customer Question

I cannot reset by email password ***** be able to get into my emails. My email account is***@******.***...I did not change anything and last week it came up to log back into my account. I have had the same password ***** years and it would not let me in.
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?
Customer: It was first generated under bellsouth.net but now I have to go under yahoo to get to the account
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I just keep trying to go thru the process to change the password ***** it all goes to AT&T and they say they cannot help me.
JA: The email expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No but I would like to continue using the account due to everything is set up for this account
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  jhannell replied 7 months ago.

Hello sir/madam, I would like to help you, please let me know when you are ready.