Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience:  Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

Renew my MSN Premium acct. No. I just realized I 't have my

Customer Question

Renew my MSN Premium acct.
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: No. I just realized I don't have my butterfly!
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None
JA: The email expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: I just want my msn acct. back.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Are you able to login to this page, using your full MSN email address and password?

Go to https://membercenter.msn.com/default.aspx?wa=wsignin1.0 and sign in using your email address and password. Then Click on the "billing" button that is on the left side of the page.

Click on "subscriptions" tab at the top of the page. Then click on the "manage" choice in the middle of the page. This will lead you through some choices that will allow you to renew your subscription. If you need to use a different credit card than the one on file......you will need to first "remove" the old credit card and then the screen will prompt for new credit card info and finally remove the old credit card and allow you to renew your subscription

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.