James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I was hacked a couple of days ago. Was changing all my

Customer Question

I was hacked a couple of days ago. Was changing all my passwords. Did 5 okay. AOL was number 6. I CANNOT GET INTO AOL at all anymore!!!
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Also, would you like me to connect to your computer from here and work on the issue directly on screen? If so we can set this up via a secure remote assistance session. That session is guaranteed meaning if I cant help you then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees.

Otherwise, I can try and assist you via written support alone. Let me know how you'd like to begin.