James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

When I try to write an address into the to: section, after

Customer Question

Hi!
When I try to write an address into the to: ***** ***** the @ symbol, it gets cut off from the rest of the mail address. How can I turn off that function?
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: Yahoo mail
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Yahoo account?
Customer: Well, I can go around it, but it's around a
2-3 years old issue
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: getting throught the settings
JA: The email expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: nah, if i know where can i disable this feature, that's enough
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 5 months ago.

Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today.
I'm sorry about the issue.

May I connect with you remotely (over secure network session) to check/fix the issue directly?
Secure Remote support($14) can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.

We have fixed millions of computers over remote session and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau website
http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
where do i turn off this monthly subscription thingie? Cuz obviously i dont see option for it in the my account section...
Expert:  Sandy replied 5 months ago.

There won't be any monthly option unless and until you ask for it.

What program do you use to check your emails? Internet explorer, mozilla firefox, safari, outlook, outlook express, Windows Mail, Windows Live Mail or Thunderbird or other.

Expert:  Sandy replied 5 months ago.

Once you accept the secure remote support offer, please click the link:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=1dbd06a0-a024-40b5-9250-c354642b2ef9

Scroll down on that page and click "I Agree".

Download/allow and run this program to start secure remote session.

Expert:  Sandy replied 5 months ago.

If you do not like remote support session, I will help you in the question and answer session.