Jason Fenoglio
Jason Fenoglio, Sr. Systems Engineer
Experience:  Sr. Systems Engineer

My supervisor, Dr. D. Hatcher, Jr., purchased a copy of

Customer Question

My supervisor, Dr. Robert D. Hatcher, Jr., purchased a copy of Adobe Creative Cloud on June 5 for his Mac. This was an educational purchase (I assume) on the University of Tennessee procurement card in his name (credit card's last three digits 6359), and the total cost was $32.76. He was unable to provide any kind of receipt or proof of purchase or printed cost for the purchase, so I am inquiring now whether you can provide me with some kind of documentation regarding the purchase, preferably from the actual purchase, or documentation pertaining to what the purchase cost included.
Your help will be very appreciated. I look forward to hearing from you.
Nancy Meadows
University of Tennessee, Knoxville (###) ###-####
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Fenoglio replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I can assist you. The best way to get information on your Adobe purchase is through the Adobe Sales Support desk at ***-***-****. They will be able to assist you directly with any proof of purchase. We are not associated with Adobe but the number above will get you in contact with someone who can.

If I was able to assist you with your question to your complete satisfaction, please rate my answer below. If you are not satisfied, I will strive for your complete satisfaction.