James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Please Google - because I mistyped my password you have

Customer Question

please Google - because I mistyped my password ***** have blocked my connection to my email - please ring my phone - I desperately need email contact - my career depends on it. Answer me.
Category: Email
Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 5 months ago.

Hi Douglas! We are not Google...this is JustAnswer.com, and our business is providing you the opportunity to chat with a live computer expert (me) to find resolutions to your technical problems.

To that end, have you already attempted to recover your Google account and change your password? You can begin that process here:

https://www.google.com/accounts/recovery/

Start by clicking on the "I don't know my password" option, and Google will ask you several questions to validate your identity. Once you successfully validate your identity, you will regain access to your account immediately and can change your password.

If account validation fails, you will need to attempt again. If you remain unable to validate your ownership of the account, you will no longer be able to access your the data in question and would need to create a new account to continue using Google.