James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I have forgotten my password gmail account,

Customer Question

I have forgotten my password ***** my gmail account,***@******.***. Have tried to go the "create your Google Account" process, but am being advised that my email just listed in this query: "Someone already has that username". I have had this username since I purchased this computer les than a year ago. However, I have been away for two months and accessed the account only once or twice while on the road through my wife's computer. The google message offers me three other possible user names, none of which are correct. I want my schloesserbob account back and available.
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Also, would you like me to connect to your computer from here and work on the issue directly on screen? If so we can set this up via a secure remote assistance session. That session is guaranteed meaning if I cant help you then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees.

Otherwise, I can try and assist you via written support alone. Let me know how you'd like to begin.