Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

I have (had) two email addresses that were set up by the

Customer Question

I have (had) two email addresses that were set up by the company that was originally hosting our website on their proprietary server (i.e.: ***@******.***). We have moved the hosting of our website to another source and the company with which we had everything set up has gone out of business.
The question is – while I realize that everything in the past is probably lost and I can live with that – is there a way to reactivate (or restore) either, and/or both addresses so that we can continue using the same addresses going forward?
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

To confirm, you have now set up the domains (the @mycompany.com part) with this new hosting company correct?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.

Yes. They are hosting the site.

Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

ok, then they will likely do email as well, so you use the email services of the company and then you can create any mailbox you wish, so you can create***@******.*** and start using it there.

Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And please take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit

Thank you