James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I cannot retrieve my Eudora7 mail files, a week or so. It

Customer Question

I cannot retrieve my Eudora7 mail files
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: a week or so. It happened after I upgraded to Windows 10, and my old Eudora program quit working.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I tried installing Thunderbird 17.0.8, because I was told that it would convert my fines, but it converted old files from 2009.
JA: The email expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: I have an enormous quantity of old mail files dating back to 1999 or further. I also have a very robust machine.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 5 months ago.

Hi Jack, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Have you checked if all Eudora files are still intact after the upgrade?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess