James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Window 10 keeps frezing. need to keep retarting install on

Customer Question

window 10 keeps frezing. need to keep retarting
install on XP
need help
tried all powe options and keybord and mouse drivers
Category: Email
Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 5 months ago.

Hello! Have you noticed it freezing while trying to do something in particular, or does it appear to be random?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Randomly
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Installed window 10 - have home edition previously. mouse and keyboard frezees

Hmmm...there's a lot that can cause that, but the most common cause is antivirus software. Do you use antivirus software? If so, did you uninstall it before the upgrade, or upgrade while it was running?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have uninstall antivirus
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Also, would you like me to connect to your computer from here and work on the issue directly on screen? If so we can set this up via a secure remote assistance session. That session is guaranteed meaning if I cant help you then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees.

Otherwise, I can try and assist you via written support alone. Let me know how you'd like to begin.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
guys you too slow.need to resolve fast
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.

Ive sent you an offer for remote support.. Thats the fastest way in which I can resolve this issue, as remote support will allow me to connect to your computer directly and fix the problem in real time.

When you click and accept that offer I will send the connection steps.. Or, if you reject the offer we can continue via written support, which by its very nature is going to be a slower process.

Dustin S