Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Thank you my email. As of yesterday, I am unable to transmit

Customer Question

Thank you for receiving my email. As of yesterday, I am unable to transmit email. I never had a problem with this. I can receive email, but I can't send. I receive a message when sending stating there is a technical error, and please try again later. Can you please help me?
Thank you,
Christine
Category: Email
Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.Could you please answer the below questions.

Which email service are you using let me know the part after @ in your email id for example @ yahoo.com?

How do you open this email usually, is it using any email client like Microsoft Outlook, windows live mail Or using web browsers like Internet explorer, Mozilla, Google Chrome.

Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any other?

Sincerely,

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

Ma’am please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Sincerely,

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Are you receiving any of my emails?

Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

I didn't get any of you replies except the question you posted.

Could you please answer the below questions.

Sincerely,

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Hi John,

Yes, I am receiving your emails, but I cannot send any emails.

Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

Hi

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

I think you fixed it John!

I just sent a test email to myself, and it worked! Do you know what may have caused this issue?

I appreciate you.

Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

I didn't do anything.It might be a temporary issue which got fixed by itself.If you have another email account send a test mail to that one and check it.

Let me know

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Hi John,

Yes, it seems to be working with another email account. Thank you. ***** please not be charged the $42 since nothing was really done? Thanks John.

Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

You are welcome.I will request customer service to close the question and refund the amount.

Sincerely,

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

John,

Thank you so much.

You sound like a great guy, and very intelligent.

I wish you the best,

Christine

Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

You are welcome.