GeekGal
GeekGal, Email Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS Degree & 15 + years experience supporting email issues of all kinds
76665483

I am not receiving mail in my outlook. Microsoft and Geek

Customer Question

I am not receiving mail in my outlook. Microsoft and Geek Squad say that Google is not sending the gmail to my computer. My gmail address is***@******.***.
Please unblock my gmail !!!!
Thanks for your help.
Lonnie Thomas
Category: Email
Expert:  GeekGal replied 5 months ago.

Hi there Lonnie! I am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. Can you please go to https://mail.google.com/mail and login to your gmail account, so we can see if there are issues there with the password ***** anything else on the gmail side of things?

Expert:  jinsmn replied 5 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins

Expert:  GeekGal replied 5 months ago.

Once you have successfully logged into your gmail accoutn, then we can take a look at your account settings in Outlook to make sure that they are correct. If you'd like, I can perform these steps for you while you watch via the Premium Service of Secure Remote Assistance. This is completely optional. If you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and work on the issue for you. If you do not choose to take this service, but need more help, we can continue here.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 5 months ago.

Lonnie, do you still need help with this? If so, please let me know. I can offer you SECURE REMOTE ASSISTANCE, which is A PREMIUM SERVICE, usually $39 at the lowest price we can charge for a PREMIUM service, which is $5. I am confident that I can solve your problem quickly and easily while you watch. Just accept the offer and we can get started.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 5 months ago.

Actually, I just realized that I can offer it a no additional charge. Just let me know when you're ready to get started!

Expert:  GeekGal replied 5 months ago.

.