Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

I was force to change my gmail accounts,which was shown as

Customer Question

i was force to change my gmail accounts,which was shown as***@******.*** had all of my gmails listed under that account ,i follow google advice and create a new accounts,as a result ,i follow the direction and some i was assigned a new account.
i have lost all of blueness accounts.aprox 35 or 40 gmail,that to need to respond to.i need some help asap.
***** ***** @9514533080
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 11 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

What happens when you sign in your original gmail email address at the gmail.com website?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

When you are in gmail email, click on the big letter icon at the upper right corner (or the small photo icon or the email address), then click on the option Sign out. Then if needed, select the option to sign in a different account (or to add account), then sign in your original gmail email address and check.

- Or you can click on the website below:

https://accounts.google.com/Logout?hl=en&continue=https://mail.google.com/mail&service=mail

, (that will automatically sign out the new gmail address)

, then if needed, select the option to sign in a different account (or to add account), then sign in your original gmail email address and check.

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,