Russell H., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Proud to have been getting computer technicalities into working order since 1988.

How do I log-in to my email account using the new temporary

Customer Question

how do I log-in to my email account using the new temporary password?
Category: Email
Expert:  Russell H. replied 3 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

IF your email containing the new temporary password ***** not have a log-in link, just go to the normal email login screen, page, or app (depending on the email system and the context) and use the temporary password *with* your usual username for the email address.

If you can tell me the specifics, as to what email system you log in to (MS Outlook would be different, for instance, from a webpage login) and what the address to the right of the '@' sign in your email address is, then I could advise you more specifically as to details.

(If this answers your question completely, though, please rate my answer.)