Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  I have 7+ years of experience in fixing emails issues.
33602187

I did a "reset" on my pc and lost all of my storage folders

Customer Question

Hi there. I did a "reset" on my pc and lost all of my storage folders in my Windows Live Mail. I paid Microsoft $200 today and they were not able to find them for me. I am so frustrated and disappointed. I have a lot of important information in those subfolders. Can you help me?
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 5 months ago.

Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today.

I'm sorry about the issue.

In this case, there are some recovery software that you can use to recover your lost emails and lost data.

May I connect with you remotely (over secure network session) to check/fix the issue directly?
Secure Remote support($19) can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.

We have fixed millions of computers over remote session and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau website
http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi Sandy. I would gladly have you do the remote support for me, but do you know if you will for sure be able to get back the storage folders from Windows Live Mail for me? I already had Microsoft do the remote support (and I paid them $200), but there were not able to get them back. Mind you, I did feel that the gentleman who tried to help me was not very experienced. Please let me know, okay? And sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I have been unbelievably busy over the past week.Thanks, Sandy.
Expert:  Sandy replied 5 months ago.

Okay, first, I'm providing my answer here:

Please try to download/install and run these 2 free software and check if these help you recover your lost data.

A. Disk drill:

Please download/install/run free version of disk dril:

Click the link: http://www.cleverfiles.com/

B. Recuva: Click the link:

http://www.filehippo.com/download_recuvaClick Download Latest version(4.02 MB) on the right hand side and then download, install it and run it.

And if you can take a second to rate my service(click stars at the top of the screen and click Submit), that would be greatly appreciated. You can continue working with me even after rating.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi Sandy. Thanks for your response. I was not able to download the first link, because I do not have a Mac. I also was not able to download the second line. My computer would not allow it. Anyway, I am just leaving for work today, but if I can catch up with you over the next couple of days, that would be great. Thank you so much for your help. Carol
Expert:  Sandy replied 5 months ago.
Please try to download disk drill for Windows. You can search it online. Also you can please try to download and run second program. Please take a second to rate to credit me for my work.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi Sandy. I downloaded Disk Drill, but I have no idea as to what to do with it once it downloads. I really need remote assistance from you, but it's asking me to pay again.
Expert:  Sandy replied 5 months ago.
This charge is for the remote session. Please accept it once and I will run this program on the computer.