Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience:  Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Writing to you on my Mac book pro re my Apple6 iPhone, pass

Customer Question

Writing to you on my Mac book pro re my Apple6 iPhone, pass word doesn't work, to verify my identity, the answers I give don't work I want to download a GPS to the cell phone
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

You should also be able to reset your password, without having to answer those questions.. As long as you still have access to the email you setup when you created your apple id, for your iphone.. Or, if your macbook pro is using the same apple ID as the iphone, sometimes you can also reset the password ***** the macbook pro.

So lets try the following from your macbook pro.. And keep in mind its the password ***** the apple id on your Iphone, that we are trying to reset using the steps below.

Lets try the following steps to reset your apple id password, Go to the link below, enter your applie id.

After entering your apple id, either answer your security questions and reset your password. Or , have an email sent to your email address. Then open your email and click the reset link inside that email to reset your password.

Once you have set a new password. Turn your device off, then back on and try to sign in with the apple id and the new password ***** just set.
If you get stuck or run into any issues, let me know!

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.