Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  I have 7+ years of experience in fixing emails issues.
33602187

Trying to sign in to yahoo mail on my phone and it says"

Customer Question

trying to sign in to yahoo mail on my phone and it says "Hi glznorma, you're an account key user and to receive sign in notifications, you must stay signed in on this yahoo app"
Don't get it, because i am trying to sign in on my phone and doesn't let me. need help.
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 6 months ago.

Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today.

I'm sorry about the issue.

In this case, you need to fill out Yahoo recovery form.

May I connect with you remotely (over secure network session) to check/fix the issue directly?
Secure Remote support($19) can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.

We have fixed millions of computers over remote session and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau website
http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
can you do that on my phone, because the problem is in the phone.
Expert:  Sandy replied 6 months ago.

Are you able to login into your Yahoo mail on the desktop computer and see your emails?

Are you working(typing) with me using desktop computer or mobile?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No I am not able to log in to my yahoo mail on destop, laptop, tablet or phone.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Is there any other way you can help me out without remote connect.
I can give you yahoo id and whatever you need to help me access my email.
i can answer security questions but will not give me option to it
Expert:  Sandy replied 6 months ago.

If you're not able to login into your Yahoo account on any of the device, it means the issue is with your Yahoo account and not mobile.

Please try to recover your Yahoo account as given under:

Step A: Please go to https://edit.yahoo.com/forgotroot

and try to reset your Yahoo email account password ***** again.

Step B: If you're not able to reset your account password, I suggest you to fill out Yahoo recovery form and provide them your (Alternate)working email address as contact email address. Yahoo team will get back to on that email address.

Please follow the steps given below:

Click the link given below:

Click Me

Under Topic- choose- Abuse and Spam

Under Sub-topic- choose-Got a message my account is deactivated .

Click Email link under We're here to help!

And fill out the details.

Under Email address that you have access to *- Enter your Alternate working email ID which you're able to access now.

Under detailed description, please tell them about the issue that you're not able to login.

And create a request and then Yahoo team will get back to on your alternate email address.

Yahoo do not provide any other mean to get back to their customer service. That is why we have to choose this option-Got a message my account is deactivated .

If you have any other query regarding this issue, please reply back to me at the box given below.

Please take a second to rate my service by clicking stars at the top of the screen then submit. Bonus/tip is highly appreciated.

Thank you, ***** *****

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have tried it but no answer yet.
Expert:  Sandy replied 6 months ago.

It takes around 12-24 hours to get a response from Yahoo team.

They will reply back to you on your alternate email address that you provided while filing out Yahoo recovery form.

Please take a second to rate. You can continue working with me even after rating.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
i haven't received help from yahoo.
so basically you are telling me that you cannot help me getting back my email. only yahoo can?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I sign out from my email on my phone, and i don't know how but activated a yahoo account key.
after signing out i cannot get back to log in to my email, not in my phone, laptop, desktop or tablet.
I know my password ***** answers to my security questions but don't remember putting a phone number or alternate email.
It doesn't give me the option to answer my security questions.
I really need to get back my yahoo email.
don't want to create another one.
Expert:  Sandy replied 6 months ago.

In this case the only option is to fill out Yahoo recovery form and wait for their response on your alternate contact email address that you provide them while filling out Yahoo recovery form.

We are Justanswer team, an independent tech support service provider. We are not associated with Yahoo.

Only Yahoo team has access to Yahoo mail servers.

I provided you information to contact Yahoo support team. My job is to provide you honest and truthful information. I hope you understand.

Thank you, ***** *****