Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro
Experience:  I am a technology professional with 18 years experience, and hold 15 industry certifications (from hardware/software repair to mobility to IT Security, and everything in-between!).
93256567

How reset my password

Customer Question

How reset my password
Category: Email
Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 5 months ago.

Hi Win! Which password ***** ***** reset? That is, is this for a website, Windows, or something else?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Adobe Acrobat I changed the credit # ***** auto pays and have to change it in their records

Thank you for that information.

• Go to your Adobe ID account.

• In the Sign-in window, click Forgot password.

• In the Forgot password ***** enter the email address associated with your Adobe ID and click Next.

Tip:

Can’t clear the text that appears in “Email address” field? Simply click in the field and start typing.

If you get the error, “The provided email address could not be matched to an account on file,” try a different email address. If you can't remember your email address, contact Adobe.

• In the Reset your password ***** choose how you want to reset your password, using email or phone, and click Next.

Note:

If you do not have a phone number associated with your Adobe ID account, you will not see a Reset your password ***** Instead, a message is sent to the email address you entered in step 3. To add a phone number for account recovery, see Manage your Adobe ID account.

If you choose to reset your password ***** your email, Adobe sends an email with instructions to reset your password. If you choose to reset your password ***** your phone number, Adobe sends a verification code to your registered phone number.

Note:

If you don’t see the email from Adobe in your inbox, check your Spam or Junk folder, or see Didn’t receive expected email from Adobe. Don’t have access to your email? See Can't access email.

• If you chose to reset your password ***** your phone number, enter the six-digit verification code sent to your phone, and click Verify.

If you chose to reset your password ***** your email address, click the link in the email Adobe sent you.

• In the Reset your password ***** enter your new password ***** and click Reset My Password.

Hi again Win! Were you able to get into your Adobe account and edit your password? Please let me know.

Thanks! I look forward to hearing from you!