James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I cannot get any satisfaction from Microsoft to fix my

Customer Question

I cannot get any satisfaction from Microsoft to fix my problem. I go to, and the passwords that they submit are never successful. I wish that I had never installed Windows10' Can you help me. [email protected] Please help me if you can
Category: Email
Expert:  michelleclive replied 4 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to know that you are facing problem with Windows 10 password. Can you explain the problem a bit more in detail.

Expert:  Sandy replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today.
I'm sorry about the issue.

May I connect with you remotely (over secure network session) to check/fix the issue directly?

Secure Remote support($14) can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.

We have fixed millions of computers over remote session and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau website: