James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

We accidently erased ALL our emails including trash. Is

Customer Question

We accidently erased ALL our emails including trash. Is there a way to get them back?
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: AOL
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I went to trash, recently deleted emails, etc. but there is nothing in the files.
JA: The email expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: It was deleted thru an I-phone manipulation but is permanently (?) off my computer and android phone.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 4 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.

Who is your e-mail provider? Please, do not enter your full email address. If you do that, it will be blocked. For that reason, please tell me what comes after the @ sign.

Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?

Thank you,

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.