Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I had problems with Telstra and my bigpond email address.

Customer Question

I had problems with Telstra and my bigpond email address. Have changed my Apple ID to [email protected] with new password. But my icloud no longer works. It keeps bringing up a box asking for the password ***** the old bigpond email account. How do I delete it?
Category: Email
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to know that you feel your computer is hacked. What have you tried so far to know its hacked?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've had several people contact me to say my bigpond account was hacked. Contained my bigpond address as well as photo - selling dodgy merchandise.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've changed my Apple ID but although I paid extra for iCloud storage, can no long use iCloud is I keep getting a box asking me for the password ***** my old bigpond address.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Also, I cannot understand why I have to pay for this as it isn't a problem with the computer but with the iCloud software