Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I just created a new gmail account but now I can't get back

Customer Question

I just created a new gmail account but now I can't get back to my old account. How do I specify which account I want to access?
Category: Email
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 11 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. This site is called JustAnswer and we are third party support company. We did not take access from you (we are not Gmail/Google) but what you did by creating a new account is have had the interface changed which is the way it works when you have multiple Gmail Account. I'll help you with the method on how to switch and choose between accounts. Are you currently signed into any one of the accounts?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Not

Please sign into any of the accounts by going to www.gmail.com - Let me know when done.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Connected to new account on my desktop , old account on phone.

Now on the top right side, you should be seeing 3 icons, the last icon which is a circle (may have your picture in it, or the initial letter of your name) click on it and click Add Account or choose an account from the list. Let me know if that works for you or not.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I see both accounts. I'm trying to see how to switch between them

You can now click on the account you want to sign in to. This is how it will switch. You just click on the account you want to view and that's it.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
OK. Thanks

Welcome, and if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking the star icon that will be greatly and highly appreciated. If you need assistance, feel free to send me a message here.