James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I'm researching an email delay issue concerning

Customer Question

I'm researching an email delay issue concerning na01-bn1-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com 10.1.4.111
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: Office 3
65 apparently
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: none
JA: The email expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page where you can book your 1:1 with the Email Technician. I'll share everything we've discussed.
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 5 months ago.

Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today.
I'm sorry about the issue.

It seems to an issue with settings.

May I connect with you remotely(over secure network session) to check/fix the issue directly?
Secure Remote support($14) can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.

We have fixed millions of computers over remote session and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau website
http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
This is an issue for my entire organization in regards ***** ***** receipt of external emails.
Expert:  Sandy replied 5 months ago.

I'm sorry I'm out of ideas. I'm opting out and leaving it for other experts. Thank you.

Expert:  Dan replied 5 months ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. I look forward to assisting you today. How old is it and have you had any problems like this before?

Expert:  michelleclive replied 5 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** i am a licensed computer professional having an experience of more that 15 years. I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

let me know when you are ready.