James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I've lost the sign-in email. I think I might have 2 accounts

Customer Question

I've lost the sign-in for an email.
I think I might have 2 accounts because my daughter set one up about 2014 and I set one up this week.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 4 months ago.

Hi Roberta, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Are you using a Windows computer, a Mac or a smartphone?

If you are using a computer to access this email, can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check the issues and fix them while you watch on your screen?

Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,