James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I just moved and have a new interned/cable/wireless

Customer Question

I just moved and have a new interned/cable/wireless connection. I am connected to the internet; however, I can not open my Outlook account due to change in location. How do I get past that?
JA: How long has this been an issue?
Customer: Just today as I just
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Don't have the option of troubleshooting. This the message I get when I open my email:
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: NO, thanks
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.

just to clarify you are opening this email on web browser (internet explorer,Firefox,Chrome) am i correct?

Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any other?

Note: - Please reply using the box below.