Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I cannot get my email. My address is

Customer Question

I cannot get my email. My address is***@******.***
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 11 months ago.

Hi Nancy, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

Are you on a Windows computer, a Mac or a smartphone?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
IPad
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
iPad
Expert:  Jess M. replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for writing back with that information. How do you access your Gmail account on your ipad? Are you using the Safari browser? The Mail app? or the Gmail app?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I just want to be able to access my free gmail and be able to forward and send messages as I have for three years. I have NO idea why my gmail suddenly stopped functioning. I am smart and 88 years old. Help'
Expert:  Jess M. replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for writing back and I am sorry about the issues. But please tell me HOW you are accessing your Gmail so that I can provide you procedures to fix it. (Because there are several ways to access your Gmail in an iPad)

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I touch the email icon at the bottom of the mother screen after connecting to wifi.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
It worked perfectly until about a week ago.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 11 months ago.

Ok, thank you for that information. First, please check your Gmail account using a web browser to test if the account is active or if it has problems.

Open your web browser in your iPad, then go to http://gmail.com. Tap Sign In at the top right corner of the page, then sign in with your Gmail credentials. See if you can access the account that way.