Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  Product Developer at Computer Science Corporation
94617175

I have gotten my new password @google but now I cannot

Customer Question

I have gotten my new password ***** [email protected] but now I cannot verify it because nothing comes through [email protected] .com email. Help,help, I need this to purchase at the App Store or can you put***@******.***. As my Apple ID for the App Store. Please help
Category: Email
Expert:  Bhavik Joshi replied 5 months ago.

Hi Welcome to JustAnswer

Give me a moment. I will take a look at it.

Yes you can use your telus id as your apple Id but just make sure it satisfies below 3 conditions :-

• The email address is one that you use regularly, because it will be the primary email address for your Apple ID.
  • The email address is not associated with any other Apple ID.
  • The email address is not an iCloud email address, which is already an Apple ID. iCloud email addresses end with @icloud.com, @me.com, or @mac.com.

To change your Apple ID, follow these steps:

1. Go to My Apple ID (appleid.apple.com), click "Manage your Apple ID", and sign in.
  2. If you have two-step verification turned on, you'll be asked to send a verification code to the trusted device associated with your Apple ID. If you are unable to receive messages at your trusted device, follow the guidelines for what to do if you can't sign in with two-step verification.
  3. In the "Apple ID and Primary Email Address section," click Edit.
  4. Enter the email address you want to use, then click Save Changes. Apple will send a verification email to that address.
  5. Open the email from Apple, then click Verify Now in the email.
  6. When the My Apple ID page opens, sign in with your renamed Apple ID.
  7. If you have two-step verification turned on, you'll be asked to send a verification code to the trusted device associated with your Apple ID.

After you see a message indicating that verification is complete, remember to update all of the stores and services that you use with your Apple ID.

Does your issue still persist? If so, Please provide me your valuable rating.

Otherwise please let me know, I will help you out in it.

Thanks