Tim
Tim, Sr. Engineer
Experience:  Sr. Systems and Network Engineer
75378780

I have embarrassing large amount emails. I would like to

Customer Question

I have embarrassing large amount emails. I would like to delete all of them at once. Some of my emails there 6 months old. I ended up in the hospital and you could not answer it. Please tell me how can I delete all the emails at once.
Category: Email
Expert:  Tim replied 5 months ago.

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my VERY BEST to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call. In addition, with any positive rating I will support your question going forward for free.

Expert:  Tim replied 5 months ago.

Hey Mark, being in the hospital sucks, been there done that. What are you using for email, something like web,ail or a local email client like outlook?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I'm using Gmail and my gmail address is***@******.***
Expert:  Tim replied 5 months ago.

RIght. So you are logging in via web browser correct?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Through a mobile network
Expert:  Tim replied 5 months ago.

Ok, you need to log into www.gmail.com into your account, in the top left there is a box to check that says select all, once you click that there will be a link next to it offering you to delete all X amount of emails, that will delete all out of your inbox.

Expert:  Tim replied 5 months ago.

If you are on a windows PC, i can log in and do this for you.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
It is also through a Gmail app and I am an Android
Expert:  Tim replied 5 months ago.

logging into a PC is the easiest with he instructions above. other wise you will be deleting them one at a time from the phone.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I lost you but I got you back again
Expert:  Tim replied 5 months ago.

good.

Expert:  Tim replied 5 months ago.

Like I said, you really need to do this from a PC to delete them all. Trying to do so from a ANdroid will have to be done 1 at a time.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
How do I get rid of all my emails at one time how do anything to get rid of them
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Man that sucks. When I got to go to another computer then somebody else's computer can I do it from a tablet?
Expert:  Tim replied 5 months ago.

yeah, a tablet would work using the browser, but make sure the browser is in "desktop mode"

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Okay then that's what I'll do thanks a lot I appreciate it have a good day
Expert:  Tim replied 5 months ago.

np, please rate me in the upper right hand side as i do this for a living, take care.