Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Email expert with over 5 years experience
50836188

I deleted the yahoo mail notification extension in my

Customer Question

I deleted the yahoo mail notification extension in my chrtome browers and I would like to know how do I get it back
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 9 months ago.

Hi!

There are two extensions available for Yahoo! notifications.

Here: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/watcher-for-yahoo-mail/gdipdemlhefmipmnlbejoccjegankhle?hl=en

or here: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/mail-notifier-for-yahoo-m/fnhmippbeflealeehddeghoiaopopkaa?hl=en

After going to the link, select Add to Chrome button.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 9 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 8 months ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I reinstalled chrome and the yahoo notification mail came back so I don't need you help with anything everything is working fine.
Expert:  Josh replied 8 months ago.
Great!Please use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit
Expert:  Josh replied 8 months ago.