James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I did something to sign out of my Gmail account accidently,

Customer Question

I did something to sign out of my Gmail account accidently, and now I went through a bunch of questions an got to where it asks when to send what ever else I need to do to another address and I only have one ....I do not have any other email address
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 5 months ago.

Hi Larry, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me the user name part of your problem Gmail account so that I can check your recovery options? (the part before @gmail.com)

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
The issue now is that I solved the issue on my own and was still charged for this particular problem and was not able to give you any further information to help Gmail wanted an email address other than the one in question and I only have one Mail provider (Meaning they could not give me what I needed because without a place to send it) The point is I never got an answer from your system and service but they have charges on my account ...Any suggestions ???
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I may find your service useful In the near future...Just not happy paying for nothing ...I'm sure you understand !!!
Expert:  Jess M. replied 5 months ago.

Hi Larry,

Thank you for writing back and I am very sorry about your issues. We guarantee our service so you can request for a refund of your deposit. You can also keep it on your account with us so that you can use it in asking another question in the future.

Here is the link about refunding:

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund

Thank you for using our service.

Best regards,

Jess