Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Email expert with over 5 years experience
50836188

I deleted my hotmail account could i get it back? Della,

Customer Question

i deleted my hotmail account could i get it back ?
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Hotmail account?
Customer: Della
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: none
JA: The email expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no thanks
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.

Hi!

How long ago did you delete the account?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
about a couple of weeks ago
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.

I am going to give you steps to a private forum that is checked by Outlook/Hotmail moderators that can assist you in real time.

First you are going to need to create another email address with Hotmail. Please go to the following link to create that: https://signup.live.com/signup.aspx

Once you create the new address do the following...

Go to the following link and click Participate and then click Ask a question on the menu at the top. A box will appear. In that box type what has happened.Remember to be very polite and give as much information as you can.

Here is the link to the forums: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com/

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
ok
Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.

Please take a look at my latest reply

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
i already have another email for hotmail
Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.

Great!

Use that other email address to post in the forum using my steps above.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
not sure what i am doing here
i am looking at retrieving my old email account
Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.

I understand. Please follow my steps to post on the forum and let them know what happened so they can attempt to recover it for you.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
already did that
Sorry i am dis connecting not sure whats happening thanks