Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience:  Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I have an Apple IPad mini. There is an incorrect email attac

Customer Question

I have an Apple IPad mini. There is an incorrect email attac hed to my account which prohibits me from accessing ITunes, Appt store etc..The email that comes up is***@******.***, I do not believe this is even an email address. This stops me from requesting a change of password ***** one cannot be emailed to me.I am unable to update my apps or purchase new ones My correct email address is***@******.***. I have had this ipad for several years now and am at a loss as to how this happened. Would really appreciate your assistance.Also this way I am not able to ck my email
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Lets try and figure out what your apple id actually is first. To do so, go to this page

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid#!&section=password

And click forgot apple id. ( not forgot password )

Enter the information it asks for and lets see if you can find the correct apple id.. Once we have found it, we then need to try and sign in, or reset that apple id password.

Let me know what progress you make with the steps above.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have tried using my name and my husbands name and both my email and his and it is not excepting your phone number
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
The problem has not been corrected and now you wish to charge me an additional fee godless Apple
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.

To be clear, I am not trying to charge you an extra fee. Thats an automated offer made by our automated system.

And also, were not Apple.. This is Justanswer.com

Now, what do you mean when you said its not accepting your phone number?