James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I am receiving a message that my email is not responding. It

Customer Question

I am receiving a message that my email is not responding. It asks for my password ***** I cannot remember. Help!
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: I am not sure when the password ***** reset. I have been searching for a way to reset the password ***** I do not know how to reset. Please do not connect me to microsoft help because they tell me that I would receive a email. Problem is I cannot receive e-mail
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have tried to get into the thunderbird web page but that was not the solution I need to find out how to reset the password
JA: The Mac expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: I have tried to connect to the expert but the page info said that I would receive my answer by e-mail. Since my problem is inability to receive e-mail your solution willnot work
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 4 months ago.

hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please for which email service this is for?

eg: Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo?