Barun
Barun, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

I keep being advised that I have a sizable amount of money

Customer Question

I keep being advised that I have a sizable amount of money waiting to be claimed. I have cut and pasted the below advice. I would like this confirmed before I deposit funds as I am a pensioner and cannot take unnecessary risks. Please advise me honestly if this is just a selling ploy. Thank you James Frazier Email***@******.***
Hey,
Your 2nd check in the amount of $81,403.32
was released less than 24 hours ago. See below:
CLICK HERE TO CONFIRM FUNDS DELIVERY
WARNING: If you do NOT confirm this within 24 hours
we will be forced to void the funds for your protection.
Also, you MUST have an active account to get paid.
Thank you,
- Lisa
Category: Email
Expert:  Barun replied 5 months ago.

Hi, and Welcome to JustAnswer.

That's a rogue email sent out to unsuspecting users by a SCAM trading service known as Push Money App; please do not engage in any communication with this party, and absolutely do NOT provide any personal or financial info either.

If you need any further assistance with this issue, please be sure to reply back using the box below.

Otherwise, if you could kindly click on (and submit) one of the stars buttons at the top of this page to rate my service, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you.