James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I 't receive all e-mails in yahoo mail. several days, I

Customer Question

I don't receive all e-mails in yahoo mail.
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Yahoo account?
Customer: several days
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I haven't tried any because I am not aware of any troubleshooters
JA: The email expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  John replied 5 months ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you

When did this problem started and how do access this yahoo email is it using web browser or email application ?

Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any other?

Sincerely,

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Expert:  John replied 5 months ago.

Checking to see whether you still need my help.

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Note:-To reply back to me use the reply box below.

Expert:  jinsmn replied 5 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins