James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

We cannot upload photos from our iphone correctly. Comparing

Customer Question

We cannot upload photos from our iphone correctly. Comparing the phone & camera settings with our ipad, there is a "My photo Stream" and an "I cloud photo sharing" which does not appear on the iphone.
Th iphone says there are no updates.
Thanks.
Category: Email
Expert:  michelleclive replied 8 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to know that you are facing problem with iphone.

Did your i-phone had "My photo Stream" and an "I cloud photo sharing" installed earlier.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
No MIchelle. But after visiting the Chermside Apple store yesterday under Grid in Photos and Camera there are now two headings Record Video 1080p at 30fps and Record Slo-mo which do not appear in the Ipad settings. The original problem which we still have was not resolved yesterday at the store. As I said earlier we have found there are no updates for the Iphone.
We are going away on holidays tomorrow and are not prepared to engage with solicitors and not prepared to pay when we feel the problem should have been fixed yesterday at the store.

just one more thing i would like to know.

Photos taken from iphone are you able to locate then fine.

Problem is you are unable to upload or share them on icould or social media is that correct.