James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

MATT: There is no way to send anything from the Thunderbird

Customer Question

MATT:
There is no way to send anything from the Thunderbird "page". There is NO three lines in upper right corner, what is there is filter these messages, next line down is a magnifying glass, under that is the word tag and to the RIGHT of that is a small box. Clicking on that and going to the LAST one in the drop down menu.Click and hold that and another menu appears,then another, then another, then (I think) there is another menu. Is this where my missing email folders would be?
Sorry but your response is gone somewhere each time I clicked archive one email would disappear. And u'r response was one that went! I did copy it by way of the keyboard so I could use the printer to copy that if it's necessary. Don't quite know how to get back to that page. It is a bigger mess than I thought! When trying to get Thunderbird help it always came back as Firefox help. Well Matt, think of this as job security. Sorry I don't know more about how the computer and software works. Ordered Win 10 4 idiots & dummies. So the info u want I can't seem to get.
Category: Email
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 5 months ago.

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Can you explain little more the Thunderbird issue?

Dear Stephan,

Are you still there

It seems you have gone offline

Please let me know when you are back..

Thanks

Fiyaz

Greetings...

Didn't find you back..

Please let me know if you are still waiting for answer

Thanks