James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

My company has purchased Organic Avenue in Bankruptcy and we

Customer Question

My company has purchased Organic Avenue in Bankruptcy and we have reinstated the original founder under the experienced direction of Fisher Capital Investments, located at 49 East 52nd Street in NYC. We have spent millions of dollars on opening new stores in primes locations with fantastic new items and menu that made organic so very popular originally.We have opened Bleecker Street, a store in Chelsea and on June 20 a store in Bryant Park. Two additional stores will open on 54th Street and Lexington Ave. and on East 86th Street between 2nd & 3rd Ave. within the next few weeks. More and New information should be available other than the old out of date information showing closings. This will be more informative to the many New Yorkers that are searching for these special products.
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 5 months ago.

Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today.

You have posted this question under Email/computer category. Do you have any specific issue with your computer/emails. Please reply back to me at the box given below.