Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience:  Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

Hopefully someone knows: I lost my Samsung 4 phone with all

Customer Question

Hopefully someone knows: I lost my Samsung 4 phone with all information & contacts, whenever I entered a name & phone number in to the contacts the info was also save to my gmail account, my question is how do I find the info in my gmail account, I found my sms in my gmail? Please advise.
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Do you already have a new android phone? If so, we can restore the contacts and other data you had set to be stored in google directly to that phone.

As far as finding your phone contacts in google.. If you sign into the same google / gmail account you had on your lost phone, and then once signed in you click this link https://contacts.google.com/u/0/preview/all

That will show you all your stored contacts. You can also view any backed up photos here https://photos.google.com/

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.

Yes I do have a new Android (Samsung 5 Note) I used the link that you sent & the only items there were my recent inputs, pictures are gone also, I don't know what happened but I was sure that all was backed up, I also backed up with Microsoft Exchange-Active Sync. How do I access?

Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.

This cheap app would let you easily access your exchange contacts..

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.remoba.eas.mobile.ui.activity&hl=en

You could pay for a month, then save all the contacts to your phone, and go from there.

Also, on the google contacts page.. Did you try clicking more and then clicking restore on the left hand side.. And then attempt to restore your contacts from a day or two before you lost the phone?

Dustin S.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.

Yes, but it only goes back a week, I lost my phone 3 weeks ago.

Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.

Are the contacts stored in your microsoft exchange account?

Have you checked?