Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Email expert with over 5 years experience
50836188

I was trying to delete my FB account..it is still there and

Customer Question

i was trying to delete my FB account..it is still there and friends and family are worried about my state of being...can this be left on or what can i do...i have bipolor disorder and my world crashed down on me today...i don't want my family or friends to be unable to connect with me...please advise and help me...thank you
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.

Hi!

Did you delete or deactivate your account?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
i'm not sure...i can get to it but it's no longer on my favorites bar and is difficult to connect...my day continued to go from bad to worse and to be honest i wasn't sure what direction it was going to go...i would never worry my friends and family and need to correct this asap!
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
i've never done anything like this and it has scared me and people that know me...i am a 66 year old woman and had to take my 93 year old mother to the ER earlier and then things went to hell
Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.

Are you trying to keep your Facebook account active?

Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.

I hope everything is okay with your issue. -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.