Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I use to have a AOL/AIM account. Sadly they closed my

Customer Question

Hello Pearl! I use to have a AOL/AIM account. Sadly they closed my account on me. I think because I had to much on it! My issue is, I need to retrieve my past Email history for my upcoming court case at the end of the month! Ugh! Is there anything I can do to retrieve it?
JA: How long have you had this issue with your A.O.L. account?
Customer: It's been quite awhile, maybe a few years! I have a court case that is over 10 years old and now they are requesting my past work related Emails! I don't know what to do???
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Email Technician should know?
Customer: The Emails I'm trying to retrieve are all in relation to my case. I wrote letters to the Deputies Association and Attorney over the 10 year period that they are new asking me to produce. They were between 2004-2016.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 9 months ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Are you using a FREE AOL account or a premium or a paid one?

Also, how do you access your AOL emails, are you using a web browser like Internet Explorer? Or are you using an email program like MS Outlook 2010?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess