James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

How much do you charge : aol keeps asking docent work

Customer Question

How much do you charge
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: aol keeps asking for password ***** work changed pw still doesn't work
JA: How long have you had this issue with your A.O.L. account?
Customer: 4 days
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: turned off 2 step and changed aol password ***** not working
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: not getting answers
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 4 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please exactly how you are trying to access AOL? Is it via the AOL desktop or directly via the website?

Thank you

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
This is a ripoff I'm reporting to fcc
Expert:  Richard replied 4 months ago.

ok, I am not sure why you are responding like this.... as I only asked a question to better clarify your situation.

But if you have issues understanding how this works, please email***@******.*** and they can assist you.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
First 5 then 42 no
Expert:  Richard replied 4 months ago.

Hi there

This is a paid service, if you missed reading through the explanation of the costs when you first made the question, please email customer service on ***@******.*** and they can assist you with all payment questions.