James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I have iPhone 6 rose gold, Mac laptop 2012 13 " and iPad .

Customer Question

My name is***** have iPhone 6 rose gold, Mac laptop 2012 13 " and iPad . My question is I have all 3, 500 music which I have collected over many years and I have Macbook services to protect my Mac.. So I cleaned up my music because the music that I accidently lost during checking for duplicates moved my music so I couldn't play them on my I tunes so I had to find the orrignals so I stopped the duplicates found all of them then I started something else ended of accidently must have put them in the garbage so now my music all over I had to find the originals but now I CANNOT FIND THEM and the garbage will not move out of there !!! So I called Macbook they guided me to recover files but I still don't understand with the USB port to put them on or recover the files ( get them out of the garbage !!! The other thing is Netflex I had was th hula unblocker from the states but now doesn't work " it says proxy and turn of vpn or unblocker ?? I remember it did that once but Netflex helped with that and it was fixed ??? But this time the lady says it has to do with my internet ?? What is proxy and I need to get United States streaming from hula ! My main question where and how much to fix my stupid boohoo I live Mississiauga Ontario could I get a repair on it and how much at square on store or is there another repair service you do
Category: Email
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I just want to know where to drop of for fixing with Apple product only I only have 10. $ and I gave you 5 $ understand that I CANNOT PAY THE 85$$
Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Im sorry for any miscommunication or misunderstandings.. if you cant pay the full price for service.. I suggest you ask for a refund using this link

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.