Jason Fenoglio
Jason Fenoglio, Sr. Systems Engineer
Experience:  Sr. Systems Engineer
94203781

Trying to set email back up on tablet I had to reset back to

Customer Question

Trying to set email back up on tablet I had to reset back to factory settings now I don't remember password
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Fenoglio replied 5 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I can assist. What is your e-mail provider?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Verizon

The best thing to do in this case is to reset your password ***** the Google account reset site.

https://www.google.com/accounts/recovery

Choose the "I don't know my password" option. This will send you a link through an alternative e-mail or to a phone number. Once the password ***** ***** to a new password, it should work on your iPad.

Or have you already tried that?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I've tried a lot of different ways is there a phone number so I can talk to a person and get this issue takin care of

If it is a free GMail account, there is no one to talk to if the password ***** methods do not work. I've had to tell many people on here that the account is lost if you cannot get through. I've discussed this with a different department at Google and they advised me that only the Google for Work e-mail system has phone support for password ***** Yahoo has the same policy for their accounts. The only thing I can advise you to do is to keep trying all of your options on the password ***** site. (different alternate e-mails, phone numbers, etc..)