James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I am having problems with emails I send actually reaching

Customer Question

I am having problems with emails I send actually reaching the recipient. When I hit the send button, the message pops up that the email was successfully sent and it shows up as sent in my sent tab, but it doesn't reach the recipient. When I send email through my provided - Time Warner Road Runner - it reaches the recipient. I have spoken with Time Warner about this and they told me all my set up for sending and receiving email at their end are correctly set. So, the problem seems to be with Mozilla. My computer is a Toshiba Satellite laptop, about 4 or 5 years old. By the way, when I send emails from my IPAD or IPHONE (when logged onto my Time Warner WIFI account, I am uncertain if the messages get through or not. I appreciate your help!
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 8 months ago.

Welcome o JustAswer. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

Are you trying to send a single email message to a lot of contacts like an email list?