James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

My mini ipad is need activation but with email address or

Customer Question

my mini ipad is need activation but with email address or paasword I no longer
Category: Email
Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 5 months ago.

Hi! I'm Eric, an email expert who's been paired with you through JustAnswer.com. I'm reviewing your question now, and will return w/ an answer soon!

Hi Peggy! It looks like your question cut off part-way, but it appears that your iPad is asking for an Apple ID you've forgotten. There are a couple of options here.

First, you can try to reset your Apple password ***** you think you know what the ID/email is that you previously used. You can start that process here:

iforgot.apple.com

Alternatively, I can walk you through resetting your iPad and "starting over." The downside to this is that you would lose access to any apps you previously purchased for your device (they are tied to the original Apple ID). Nevertheless, if you'd prefer to try that, please let me know and I'll walk you through it!