James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I am seeking assistance with my email account. My original

Customer Question

Hi. My name is ***** *****. I am seeking assistance with my email account. My original mail account is***@******.***. Recently I created account under longcharles4279 or***@******.***. I want to delete the original account and keep the latter account. I want all my mail transferred to the latter account. Please help set that up and send me the proper user name and pass work.
Category: Email
Expert:  sudipto_dutta replied 4 months ago.

Thanks for posting your question on, a global paid independent support site.My Name is***** first thing I want to clear is that we are as you can see the website name, so it is not possible for use to send you the username or password. But, we can help you to get them back and help you to setup the new account. If you wiash then, I can directly connect with your PC and work with you to solve the problem or I can give you the steps here and you have to follow them out , but that will be more time consuming process.

Please let me know, what you want to try ?