James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

The first problem is in pixels. I set my pixels at 1366-768

Customer Question

The first problem is in pixels. I set my pixels at 1366-768 aol changes back to 640 -480 not allowing me a full screen
JA: How long have you had this issue with your A.O.L. account?
Customer: Two weeks
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have called tech support and they cannot understand. I have followed all their instructions. The ref # *****
JA: The email expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: The clicking on aol icon keeps making me go round in circles. I check the aol icon and it tells me to restart to download . I do that and I keep getting the same message I am on windows 10 and your old programs will not update.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 4 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me when this problem started please?