James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I have used a gmail account years. Just now as I tried to

Customer Question

I have used a gmail account for work for 11 years. Just now as I tried to reply to an email, I got this message: "You have reached a limit for sending mail. Learn more"
When I clicked on "Learn More," it says the following, none of which applies to me. I did not send an email to more than 500 recipients. I did not send a large number of undeliverable messages. I am not a Google Apps customer. I am not a POP or IMAP client.
This is disastrous for my work. I have to respond quickly in my work. I telecommute. I work for a nationwide organization, and cannot be without the ability to respond. Help!!!
"Are you a Google Apps customer? Find out more about Google for Work sending limits or SMTP relay service sending limits.
In an effort to fight spam and prevent abuse, Google will temporarily disable your account if you send messages to more than 500 recipients or if you send a large number of undeliverable messages. If you use a POP or IMAP client (for example: Microsoft Outlook or Apple Mail), you may only send a message to 100 people at a time. Your account should be re-enabled within 24 hours.
If you communicate with the same group of people on a regular basis, you might be interested in Google Groups.
If you send a large number of undeliverable messages, we suggest verifying your contacts' email addresses. It's also important that everyone you are sending mail to is willing to receive it."
Category: Email
Expert:  Cody replied 4 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Expert:  Cody replied 4 months ago.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?